Wednesday 20 February 2013

DooBeePops Honey Beehive

Hi Everyone,

Today I like to show you what I made using Magnolia's new DooBeePops. It's a honeycomb paper with lots of beautiful colors. I'm using yellow for my beehive. First I draw a beehive, then trace it in the DooBeePops, cut it out using scissor, split them into two, stick two sides together and voila..... a beehive.



Details:
Stamps: Honey Tilda (Raising the Ceiling 2010)
Paper: Simple Stories
Embellishment: Paper Flower: Kaisercraft; DooHickey Dream Tag, Rose Leaf.
Coloring: Copic Marker E49 E47 E44 E43 E42 E41 E40

Here's how the DooBeePops look from above:

That's it for now, hope you like it and inspire you to use DooBeePops, It's very versatile and the colors are so gorgeous, I can't wait to make another thing with it.

hugs from Indonesia,
Irene Daryanto

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I like your beehive. Too cute! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project. The colours are stunning.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sweetie Irene ..
    I do LOVE your beehive, it's stunning and I bet the most beautiful beehive ever ;)Tilda colored great by you as always ..
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Irene you are so creative!! Just LOOOOVE this idea, it's sooo cute! Very impressive work, and extremely inspiring! :)

    Have a nice day,
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi What a fantastic idea !! love your beehive and Magnolia is just way to cute sitting there ..super inspiration Thanks ;0)

    ReplyDelete